Christodoulos G. Vassiliades Law Firm was established in Athens in 2015, with the aim of addressing the diverse needs of an international clientele in Greece, by providing high quality legal services with the same commitment to efficiency, excellence and diligence.
Christodoulos G. Vassiliades Law Firm provides legal advice in relation to any matter or business in Greece, both to Greek and foreign clients, in the most professional, timely and cost effective way.
The team is experienced in international transactions and provides services to foreigners, both private individuals and businesses, who wish to invest in different projects in Greece. Assistance and support to local clientele wishing to expand their business abroad is provided through our vast network of partners.
The corporate law services of Christodoulos G. Vassiliades Law Firm, include the following:
- Incorporation of any type of Greek companies
- Advice on the appropriate structure depending on the needs of the client
- Adherence to all administrative procedures
- Assistance in registering with tax authorities and obtaining a Tax Identification Number/ VAT number
- Legal advice and assistance in relation to the insurance and tax obligations of the members, shareholders, directors and/ or managers of the company
- Assistance with the opening of bank accounts
- Assistance in locating and renting and/ or acquiring offices
- Assistance in creating a website for companies (where required by law)
- Legal and tax compliance
- Drafting of internal corporate documents and agreements
- Assistance in keeping and updating the books of shareholders and minutes of the companies
- Licenses and permits for company’s operation
- M&A and restructuring
- Representation before any local authorities
- Translation and certification of legal and other documents
In addition, the Firm offers services in relation to Commercial law, Real Estate, Immigration, Shipping, Intellectual Property, Employment and Civil law.